- The first group of horses/ponies will enter the ring at the same time.
- The standard showing class format will be used starting with a go round. On this showground, a correctly fitting riding hat with chin strap is compulsory.
- Judges will NOT ride except in Class 8, in all other classes you will need to do an individual show.
- Your ridden show should show walk away from the judge trot, change of diagonal, and canter with a change of rein and NO galloping as we all must stay safe.
- In hand classes - the usual format, walk away and trot only. Irrespective of any society guidelines, on this showground a correctly fitting riding hat is compulsory.
- All exhibits will be stripped for conformation .
- Once the first group have finished Mark Sheets will be completed by the judge and the process will be repeated until the class has finished.
- Each group will leave the ring and return to lorries and implement the stay safe social distancing as recommended at the time of the show.
- The results will be announced once each class has been completed.
- Rosettes will be presented if able to maintain social distancing measures in place at the time. Otherwise or if preferred, rosettes will be mailed out to you after the show.
- Results will also be published after the show here and on my FB page
- You enter online and will be allocated a back number (please provide your own neatly written card).
- No late/on the day entries under any circumstances and all entries must be paid at the time of entry.
- Entries close 7 days in advance of the show
- Once entries have closed you will be emailed with your back number & time slot(s) for your class(es).
- NB. If you have any problems, print your form, complete by hand if you wish, scan/photo your form.